Global Ceramic Filters Market size was USD 895 million in 2015 and is likely to grow beyond this, with a projected CAGR of 12.4% till 2023 as per the study by Global Market Insights. Combined efforts of government and various agencies including EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), NSF (National Science Foundation), EEA (Energy and Environmental Affairs), ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) are anticipated to boost up the demand for the product.
UK ceramic filter market size, by application, 2015 (USD Million)
Organizations supporting environmental applications have taken several measures to control air and water pollution coming from various industries and this prominent step is likely to expedite product market trend. To know more about the future of this product, let’s take a look on some of the promising figures:
• Global research report of ceramic filters is predicted to go beyond USD 255 million till 2023 with a CAGR of 11.5%.
• Ceramic water filter has captured the market and is projected to touch USD 1.2 billion till 2023.
• The ceramic air filter market growth is expected to achieve an annual rate of 12.7% till 2023.
• Residential applications, for example, candle filters, have gained name and is predicted to cross USD 940 million till 2023.
• Industrial products are likely to grow at a rate of 12.6% till 2023. • In U.S. this product is anticipated to rise with a CAGR of 12% till 2023.
China as well as India are the leading countries in this sector and are projected to cross USD 800 million till 2023. Many large scale industries present in China along with measures taken by the government to save the environment are likely to propel the market in near future. Excellent mechanical strength with respect to polymeric membranes and higher chemical resistant features is one more facet which is expected to drive its market in future.
These products are aptly suitable in industries for removal of fat, oil as they are experts in reducing polymeric systems. Organizations of this industry comprise of Unifrax, Anguil Environmental Systems, 3M, Haldor Topsoe, Veolia, ClearEdge, Pall Corp, Doulton, and Tri-Mer.
According to an online magazine, a well-known company Sigma has announced clear glass ceramic filters, which is resistant to both shocks as well as scratches. This well build filter is better than conventional protective filters.
It has become mandatory for both commercial as well as industrial sector to reduce toxicity of gaseous and VoC emission, thereby better growth is expected in this industry.
Download a sample copy of this report: https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/393
Written By : Dhananjay Punekar